Vice Rectorate of Postgraduate Education, University Accreditation, Scientific Research and Postgraduate Higher Education
Postgraduate and Specialist Postgraduate Training Service
- Postgraduate cycle is the successor to the graduation cycles in higher education and training. Its purpose is to train for jobs in higher education and training, research, expertise and high-level management in the various sectors of economic and social life.
- The first step in the post-graduate training cycle is the Magister degree. The purpose of the training for the Magister diploma is to deepen knowledge in a particular scientific field, to introduce research techniques, to familiarise students with methods of analysis, reasoning and the construction of an appropriate investigation and/or experimentation protocol.
- Access to training for the Magister’s degree is open, through a competitive examination, to holders of a long-term graduation diploma or a diploma recognised as equivalent.
- Access to training for the Magister’s diploma may be open, without competition, to holders of a long-term graduation diploma or a diploma recognised as equivalent, who are top of their class at the end of their graduation studies.
Postgraduate / PhD in Science
- Application for registration and re-registration for a doctorate.
- State of progress of the doctoral thesis
- Identification of the subject
- Doctoral thesis cover sheet
- Arabic Annexes, French Annexes (Expertise Report)
- Final report of the doctoral thesis
- Justification for extension
- Request for Transfer of Doctoral Registration File
- Attestation of Change of Research Subject
- Attestation of Change of Doctoral Thesis Director
- 180 points validation report (Note for post-2016 PhD students)